Meet the 8 Coaches of the latest TCS Books Series:
Top Coaches Share Their Small Business Strategies
Top Coaches Share their expert knowledge on creating business successes in today’s ever changing business world.You will find step-by-step instructions for using social media, networking and the latest technologies to promote your business.
Starting at the top left to right: Click their name to be take to their profile
As we look around the world and see more and more competition for the products and services we offer, the question now becomes how to set yourself apart from the crowd and maintain your authenticity, your integrity and your own personal style?
Even though every small business is as different as the owners who run the business, there are some strategies that can be successfully used to move you forward on the path to an amazing business.
In this volume of Top Coaches Share we are bringing you step-by-step instructions on how to use a number of the latest technologies from Social Media to Blogging and RSS.
Join us as we share the strategies we use daily to create success in our businesses.
Foundation Coaching Group
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Before You Get Started
- Take a Personal Inventory
- Choosing Your Niche: Five Steps to Targeting Your Marketing Dollars Wisely - Martyn A. Dell
- Ask Them to Dance - Kathi Frank
- The Marketing Plan
- Search Engine Optimization – Melissa Ward
- How to Use the Social Networking Sites LinkedIn and Facebook to Market Your Business – Andrea Stenberg
- Ready-Fire-Aim Marketing For Your Small Business - Russell Small
- Learning the Basics of RSS
- Virtual Assistants for Coaches? - Terri Carey
- Customer Care for the Small Business - Robert Kamala
- What is Social Networking?
- Twitter: A Social Networking Micro-Blogging Service
- Shooting for the Stars